Assistant Professor Dr.Kanokwan Sitthithakerngkiet
Position : Assistant Professor
- Address : 78-1004, 10th floor, Faculty of Applied Science, King Mongkut’s University of Technology
- Tel : 02-555-2000 ext.4524 / 02-587-8258
- E-Mail : email@example.com
2000 - 2003 B.Sc. (Mathematics) with first class honors, Naresuan University, Thailand
2003 - 2004 Diploma (Teaching professional), Naresuan University, Thailand.
2008 - 2013 Ph.D. (Mathematics) Naresuan University, Thailand.
(Thesis: Existence theorems of the generalized Ekeland-type variational
principles and generalized quasi-equilibrium problems)
2000 - 2003 B.Sc.(Mathematics) Scholarship from The institute for the Promotion of
teaching Science and Technology, Thailand.
2003 - 2004 Diploma (Teaching professional), Scholarship from The institute for the
Promotion of teaching Science and Technology, Thailand.
2008-2012 Ph.D. (Mathematics), Scholarship from Office of the Higher Education
2002, 2003 Best G.P.A. Award, Naresuan University, Thailand.
2004 Silver medal for student who get the first honor from Naresuan University,
1. Oral presentation: “Strong convergence theorem for countable family of nonexpansive
mappings in Banach spaces”, The Sixth International Conference on Nonlinear Analysis and
Convex Analysis (NACA 2009), March 27-31, 2009 at Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo,
2. Oral presentation: “Weak convergence theorem for a system of generalized equilibrium
problems and a nonspreading mapping”, The 3rd Conference On Fixed Point Theory and
Applications (CFPTA 2009), September 4-6, 2009 at Loei Rajabhat University, Loei, Thailand.
3. Oral presentation : “Existence result for system of generalized strong vector quasiequilibrium problem”, The 4th Conference on Fixed Point Theory and Applications (CFPTA
2010), July 23-24, 2010 at King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (Bang Mod),
4. Oral presentation: “Existence Result of Generalized Vector Quasi-equilibrium Problems in
Locally G-Convex Spaces”, The Second Asian Conference on Nonlinear Analysis and
Optimization, September 9-12, 2010 at Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa, Patong beach, Phuket.,
5. Oral presentation: “Variational inequalities for set-valued mappings in generalized convex
spaces”, The 5th Conference on Fixed Point Theory and Applications, July 8-9, 2011 at
Naresuan University, Phisanulok, Thailand.
6. Oral presentation: “Vectorial form of Ekeland-type variational principle”, The 4th Science
Research Conference, March 12-13, 2012 at Naresuan University, Phisanulok, Thailand.
7. Short-term oversea research: Fixed Point Theory on Ameanable Semigroup with Prof.
Anthony To-Ming Lau, June 2012 – November 2012, Department of Mathematics and
Statistical Sciences, University of Alberta, Alberta, Canada.
PUBLICATIONS (International Journals)
1. S. Plubtieng and K. Sitthithakerngkiet, On the Existence Result for System of
Generalized Strong Vector Quasiequilibrium Problems, Fixed Point Theory and
Applications Volume 2011, 2011:475121 (Impact factor 1.525)
2. S. Plubtieng and K. Sitthithakerngkiet, Existence Result of Generalized Vector Quasiequilibrium Problems in Locally G-Convex Spaces, Fixed Point Theory and Applications
Volume 2011, 2011:967515 (Impact factor 1.525)3. S. Plubtieng and K. Sitthithakerngkiet, Vectorial form of Ekeland-type variational
principle, Fixed Point Theory and Applications, Volume 2012, 2012:127 (Impact factor
4. K. Sitthithakerngkiet and S. Plubtieng, “Existence Solutions of Vector Equilibrium
Problems and Fixed Point of Multivalued Mappings,” Abstract and Applied Analysis,
vol. 2013, Article ID 952021, 6 pages, 2013. (Impact factor 1.381)
5. K. Sitthithakerngkiet Existence Results for Vector Saddle Point Problems in the ndirection, Thai Journal of Mathematics, 11 (3) (2013) 751-763.
6. K. Sitthithakerngkiet and S. Plubtieng, Existence theorems of an extension for
generalized strong vector quasi-equilibrium problems, Fixed Point Theory and
Applications, Volume 2013, 2013:342 (Impact factor 1.87)
7. V. Pragadeeswarar, M. Marudai, P. Kumam, and K. Sitthithakerngkiet, "The existence
and uniqueness of coupled best proximity point for proximally coupled contraction in
a complete ordered metric space," Abstract and Applied Analysis, Volume 2014,
Article ID 274062, 7 pages http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/274062 (2012 Impact
8. P. Kumam, V. Pragadeeswarar, M. Marudai, K. Sitthithakerngkiet, Coupled Best
Proximity Points in Ordered Metric Spaces, Fixed Point Theory and Applications
(Impact Factor 2012: 1.87)
9. P. Kumam, N. V. Dung and K. Sitthithakerngkiet, A generalization of Ciric fixed
point theorems, Filomat, 29:7 (2015), 1549–1556, DOI 10.2298/ FIL1507549K (2012
Impact Factor 0.714)
10. H. Piri , P. Kumam and K. Sitthithakerngkiet, Approximating fixed points for
lipschitzian semigroup and infinite family of nonexpansive mappings with the MeirKeeler type contraction in Banach spaces, Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and
Impulsive Systems, Series A: Mathematical Analysis 21 (2014) 201-229.
11. Kanokwan Sitthithakerngkiet, Jitsupa Deepho, Poom Kumam, A hybrid viscosity
algorithm via modify the hybrid steepest descent method for solving the split
variational inclusion in image reconstruction and fixed point problems, Applied
Mathematics and Computation 250 (2015) 986–1001. (Impact Factor = 1.55 ที่มา :
Journal Citation Reports, 2014)12. K. Promluang, K. Sitthithakerngkiet, P. Kumam, Proximal point algorithm for a
common of countable families of inverse striongly accretive operators and
nonexpansive mappings with convergence analysis, Mathematical Modelling and
Analysis, 21 (1) 2016 95-118.
13. Jitsupa Deepho, Juan Martínez-Moreno, Kanokwan Sitthithakerngkiet, Poom Kumam,
Convergence analysis of hybrid projection with Cesàro mean method for the split
equilibrium and general system of finite variational inequalities, Journal of
Computational and Applied Mathematics (in press).